
Let me just say we (Jason and I) have been soooooo busy. I guess you can figure out why. If not, well we're getting married one month from tomorrow! I had a much funnier blog in mind but I'm too tired to type it all out. I'll give you a hint though it has to do with some of the funny things that have happened to us in the past few weeks with the stress of planning the wedding. Mostly me, though since the wedding has been my main project. :) We had two wonderful showers, one in New Orleans and one in New Hebron. They were both so much fun and have really pyched us up for the wedding. We'll have one more shower this weekend. I'm excited to hang out with Jason's friends and relax!! I hate that I am cutting this off short when I have so many things to say but I'll leave with some pictures of the shower at my Aunt Christine's, the one in New Hebron at the Women's Activity Club and finally a picture of Murphy and me trying to figure out where to start with all the gifts we recieved. Thank you so much to everyone who has been involved with our showers, we feel incredibly blessed. ;) We are very thankful for all of our friends and family who have been there for us in this preparation for marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment