Every morning I wake up early before work so I can sit down with a cup of coffee and enjoy the news. This morning as I sat down to begin my ritual I heard a faint call for mom from Ham's room.
I reluctantly got up, scooped Hammy into my arms and reminded him that this is mommy's coffee time. "I won't spill it." He said. We curled up on the sofa and I wrapped a blanket around us. The news was out of the question. "I want SPIDERMAN!" he demanded. We have been watching the 1987 series on netflix.
I reminded him that he needs to remember to "Say Please" and to say that nicely to me. "Say please" I said again.
"Okay, pleaaaase" Ham exaggerated. Satisfied I took a sip of my coffee. Then, Hammy said in the same sing song voice as me, "Say yes" I looked back at him and he reminded me, "Say yes."
Good grief.
No comments:
Post a Comment