Monday, May 3, 2010

I missed you, paintbrushes.

After a six month sabbatical, I've finally picked up my paintbrushes again! I can't believe it's been so long. I told Jason a few days ago that I might not even remember how to paint. He said he bets its a lot like riding a bike, or something along those lines. 


It was. 


On Sunday morning, while my man cooked me breakfast, I sat down to finish a painting I started last year. Murphy sat on the table and watched ready to slurp up my paint water when I wasn't looking or pounce on my paintbrush as it flickered across the painting. I got a good bit done, but I may make more adjustments later.


If you want to see the picture I am painting from. Click here.



I'm explaining to Murphy that "no she can not drink my paint water, and no she can not eat my paintbrush. thanks."


Now we're starting to see where I'm going with this.


Some hair, hooray!


Let me know what you think. This painting and other new work will be available on Etsy. I'll post when I get my Etsy store going. 


Also, could someone explain to me why I'm getting double paragraph breaks in between my paragraphs, it's so odd.

No comments: