It's your last night as a three year old! I can't believe it. What a year this has been! I've been thinking about this letter for a while now as I watched your last few weeks as a 3 year old fly by. You started off this year as a baby and grew into such a big boy. You learned so much and you made your dad and me so proud. It wasn't always easy for everyone because as you were learning to become more independent, we were learning how to step back and let that happen. There were tantrums, tears, high-fives, hugs, and belly laughs. You forced us to learn patience and how to except the many changes that this year brought. I don't know if I'll ever forget how big of year it was or how much you taught me. You pushed me to be a better mom and person. At this age, I see so much of my stubborn, strong will, and so much of your dad's kind heart and keen eye for detail. You are a good, sweet boy that we thank God every day for.
Without getting any more sappy, I promise, I will give you a recap of this special year.
To be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment