So let's do a recap of Year 3.
February - March --- Month1

You were embarrassed by my love for you. I thought you were too young to feel that way but apparently not.
Daddy and I bought you a tractor which you absolutely had no interest in. But before we could become too heartbroken about it you embraced your country side and drove the tractor through the yard like you were on a farm. You quickly learned how to park it in the garage by yourself and would switch to high speed when you took it to the park with daddy.
Your obsession with water continued on in your 3rd year. Here you are cleaning the ice chest, which is just another excuse for you to play with the hose. I tried to find productive things for you to do with the hose, such as watering my plants. However, you would water the bricks instead, or the sidewalk, the grass, or me.
At 3, you LOVE to paint, which makes me really happy because I do too. You paint a bird house and plenty of pictures.
You also practiced being a good brother to your future little sister. You listened for her heartbeat and pretended to feed her.






No comments:
Post a Comment