Friday, March 20, 2015

Dear Hammy - 3 years old Part 3

March -April ---- Month 2 
 
In the 2nd month, you had finally reached my favorite milestone of all. You were completely potty trained!! Your daddy made this happen in one week after I tried for months. I could kiss your dad's feet. Okay, not really. But you can understand how THRILLED I was.
  
 
We celebrated my birthday with a king cake, our favorite kind.
 
 
We also explored the city together on my birthday and you got to have your first ever street car ride. You called it a train. From that day on you began saving change to ride the train again.
 
 
You also got your first case of "Hands, Foot and Mouth"! Ack! I had no idea until I saw the sores on your feet. It went away pretty quickly. I took you to the doctor and you scored your first photoshoot for City Business. You posed with a doctor who pretended to listen to your heartbeat.  You were a natural!

 
We barbequed with Nana in our backyard.
 
You also enjoyed watching the Lego movies on the sofa with Daddy.
 

No comments: