Monday, July 29, 2013

Annual Cool Zoo

Today, I overslept big time. I had the worst time sleeping last night so I spent the morning rushing around getting Ham and I ready to work on my classroom. We had stopped by McDonalds so that I could grab another coffee when I got a call from my cousin wanting us to go to the cool zoo.

I know there is still so much to do for school, but I couldn't miss our annual summer trip to the cool zoo. I told her we could be ready in thirty minutes.

In my previous post, I mentioned how difficult Ham is for me at zoos, bug museums, etc. There is an exception to that general rule and that is when we go with my Uncle and cousins.

There were no temper tantrums, no exaggerated crying, No I want, I need, I do it, mine, me, my. Instead there was laughter and playing. We roamed around the zoo, checked out the animals and ate snowballs in a tree house. It was the perfect way to wrap up our summer. Here's some pictures from today.









No comments: