And so that being said, I only have one picture to show for our big family new years party at Aunt Christine and Uncle Frank's.
At one point in the beginning before droves of people arrived, I snapped this picture of Mr. Yardbird showing off his mad yo-yo skills to my cousins.
They seemed really impressed.
The next day, Ham and I went back over to Aunt Christine and Uncle Franks to catch our out-of-town family members one last time before they left.
The boys played football in the yard for a while, we ate and then set to work on cleaning up the toy room. Not only did the adults have a great time at the party, but the kids appeared to have a pretty awesome time too with my aunts never-ending supply of toys.
My Aunt has toys from the 1970's with all of their pieces. This blows my mind, because I can't keep up with the pieces to Ham's toys two seconds after he opens them. There are toys in my aunt's play room that I remember playing with when I was a kid and it was neat to see Ham excited over the same ones I loved as a kid.
While we were cleaning we came across a proton pack, a radar gun and something to catch the ghosts with.
So we loaded Ham up with all of the Ghostbuster gear and he got to work looking for Slimer.
Which made me smile and think of this guy.....
![]() |
| My brother Jason |




No comments:
Post a Comment