Monday, December 5, 2011

2nd Annual Christmas Tree Lighting

Last night was the 2nd Annual Gretna Christmas Tree Lighting.

After a day spent with my Uncle Frank and chasing his cousins in the walker, my little guy was almost to tired to go. But somehow when I put him in his Santa suit, he found his last bit of energy.

I put him in the stroller and wheeled him down to the Santa festivities with his two cousins in tow.

We passed the florist shop and stopped to check out their Christmas decorations.




And Baby Santa got to see Baby Jesus.


There was hot chocolate and cookies.





And after much anticipation.....


Santa showed up in style on a fire truck of the oldest volunteer fire department in the country. Or so I've been told many times.


And we were excited.


Some of us were just tired.




But not to tired to tell Santa his job was taken.




No comments: