Ham made his guest appearance in the first hour we were there and then retired to a back room to snooze the rest of the night away. Mr. Yardbird and I high-fived and figured we had the rest of the night to ourselves.

There was time for girl talk, which Ham didn't really appreciate.
There was dancing...
And at the end of the night there was the annual fortune cookie making. Everyone wrote fortunes down and Aunt Christine baked them into some homemade fortune cookies. It took me a while to think of a good one, but when I did, I wrote down a heartfelt New Years fortune wishing someone a happy new year with a career change on the horizon. And it was all fun and games until I popped open my fortune cookie and read this.....

Though no one confessed to writing it, we all got a pretty good laugh out of it.
Hope your New Year isn't one that involves fleas or armpits.... :)!


No comments:
Post a Comment